An experiment in search trends visualization. I get the most trending search terms from google, then pipe them through Flickr, Wikipedia, Google News, and other sources to see what they're all about.

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

I have a dream speech



File:I Have A Dream sample.ogg


"I Have a Dream" is a 17-minute public speech by Martin Luther King, Jr. delivered on August 28, 1963, in which he called for racial equality and an end to discrimination. The speech, from the steps of the Lincoln Memorial during the March on Washington for Jobs and Freedom, was a defining moment of the American Civil Rights Movement. (more from wikipedia).


Martin Luther King Jr quotes and 'I have a dream' speech go viral


Meanwhile Martin Luther King Jr quotes and his 'I have a dream' speech has gone viral Martin Luther King Jr is being remembered by people across the world. After Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi, better known as Mahatma Gandhi across the world, ...
 (more from nvonews.com).


Scores:total: 0.08, wp: 0.71, news: 0.02, image: 0.09, trends: 0.31

No comments:

Post a Comment