An experiment in search trends visualization. I get the most trending search terms from google, then pipe them through Flickr, Wikipedia, Google News, and other sources to see what they're all about.

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Gavin degraw



File:Gavin DeGraw - Free (Official Album Cover) Thanx to Amy.jpg


To keep himself from overthinking the songs, DeGraw made Free in less than two weeks at the Brooklyn studio of his producer Camus Celli, who has worked with such artists as Tina Turner, David Byrne, Lana Wolf and Arto Lindsay. DeGraw and Celli have known each other since working together on an early version of DeGraw's 2003 major-label debut Chariot. "I've been in the studio with several different producers so I already knew what I wanted," DeGraw says. "This was my opportunity to be involved in the production and I knew Camus could get the sounds I was going for." (more from wikipedia).


Gavin DeGraw Pulls Double Duty for Dancing With the Stars


Gavin DeGraw is known for his smooth vocal style, but on Dancing With the Stars, he'll have to prove his hips can keep up with his lips. The romantic singer-songwriter gained national attention when his song, "I Don't Wanna Be," became the theme to the ...
 (more from www.cmt.com).


Scores:total: 0.08, wp: 0.40, news: 0.02, image: 0.08, trends: 0.32

No comments:

Post a Comment