An experiment in search trends visualization. I get the most trending search terms from google, then pipe them through Flickr, Wikipedia, Google News, and other sources to see what they're all about.

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Csi miami




The tenth and final season of CSI: Miami premiered on CBS on September 25, 2011, and is the shortest season of CSI: Miami with only 19 episodes. On January 12, 2012, it was announced that Adam Rodriguez will be writing and producing an episode based on the Penn State scandal. The episode was set to premiere on March 18, 2012. CSI: Miami was cancelled in May of 2012. (more from wikipedia).


CBS Kills 'CSI:Miami,' Adam Rodriguez Shows Body of Evidence


News that "CSI: Miami" has been cancelled by CBS comes just as star Adam Rodriguez's new film "Magic Mike" is to be released.
 (more from latino.foxnews.com).


Scores:total: 0.07, wp: 0.39, news: 0.02, image: 0.06, trends: 0.31

1 comment:

  1. I’m not happy that my favorite show on primetime has been cancelled. I love to watch David Caruso looking cool in his shades. I’ve watched this for the past ten seasons and it’s going to be hard to find something to replace the show. The past few episodes have been the bomb watching them commercial free. I’ve been able to cut out all the manually fast forwarding using the Auto Hop feature. Commercials are always available by skipping back or declining to use Auto Hop. One of my coworkers at Dish showed me how Auto Hop worked, and this is one of my favorite features to use. This only works a day after the shows have recorded from primetime. This takes the hassle of hitting the fast forward and rewind buttons to get to the next scene and saves battery life in my remote.

    ReplyDelete